Tomorrow 1-7 pm (Thursday, February 21, 2013) is the Jacksonville Town Brook Improvement Project Community Input Day at the Jacksonville Area Chamber of Commerce (meeting room).
Farnsworth Group, Inc. will be meeting with the public to get community input on proposed plans for the Town Brook. These sessions are designed to collect information from all interested parties. Schedule . . .
- 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Special Studies Jacksonville Town Brook Improvement Committee & City Council Members
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. – Jacksonville Main Street, Main Street Members, Jacksonville Visitors and Conventions Bureau
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Any Jacksonville Businesses & Chamber Members
- 3:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. – Jacksonville Community Town Brook Committee
- 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Illinois College & MacMurray College
- 4:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. – Adjacent Property Owners
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Woods Lane Bike Group/ Other Bike Groups
- 6:15 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. – General Public
Please feel free to attend anyone of these sessions with Farnsworth Group, Inc. If you can’t make it, but have an idea or comment, post on our Facebook page — https://www.facebook.com/townbrook