This is it! Voting in the final round of PetSafe’s Bark For Your Park contest starts noon Wednesday, and you can help Jacksonville win $100,000 for a new dog park.
The Jacksonville Park Foundation, PAWS and others are working to build community support — but this is a community-wide effort and your help is needed for Jacksonville to win. Here’s some things you can do . . .
- Vote twice a day starting noon Wednesday June 17th. You can bark once on the web at http://bit.ly/1H4FII1 and then again on Facebook at http://bit.ly/1KmWkhh.
- Get friends to like our Jacksonville Bark for Your Park on Facebook and refer friends to our portal website jaxbark.com to learn how to vote.
- If you run a web page or a email list, add contest info to your messaging (see end of post for sample text). Have your club, church or group get the message out.
- Contact Production Express 217.243.4258 and they can add your logo to a template they have and make cards for you to hand out at your business. Or, go to PetSafe’s web site and get promotional graphics you can use or customize.
- Add Bark for Your Park info to your advertising. Tell people to go to jaxbark.com to learn how to vote.
- Have your business offer a short-term incentive to get your customers involved (idea borrowed from a winning town). Such as get us to XX,XXX votes by this day, and we’ll donate money to PAWS or do a half-price/free stuff offer. You can contact Steve Warmowski 217.245.4178 or use the contact form at the end of this post to set a target, coordinate and help spread the word.
- Put up a banner from Lomelino Sign Co. 217.243.2444. They can use an image we sent them, or customize one of the contest templates.
Here’s some sample text . . . PetSafe sponsors the Bark for Your Park contest because communities with dog parks have fewer dogs abandoned in shelters and fewer dogs euthanized. So help Jacksonville win $100,000 by liking Jacksonville’s contest Facebook page. Info on how to vote at jaxbark.com. Bark twice a day at 1) PetSafe http://bit.ly/1H4FII1 and again 2) Facebook http://bit.ly/1KmWkhh.